Internship Business Development with Danish Knowledge - Frankfurt
|Referenznummer 6991||in Frankfurt am Main|
|Niederlassung / Standort
||Frankfurt am Main
We develop and market products with the goal of better sleep for our customers. Our core products include mattresses, pillows and boxspring beds. We are one of the fastest growing tech and e-commerce companies in Germany with over 130 employees at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main and other European countries.
We work with passion and commitment to the continuous development and improvement of products, processes and organization. To do so, we challenge the status quo and take calculated risks. We work agile and results-oriented in a diversified, international team with over 20 nationalities.
- For our further growth and to strengthen our team, we are looking for an Intern Business Development with the focus on Denmark
- You are responsible for expanding our Emma e-commerce shop in the Danish market.
- You optimize our website and develop new marketing activities independently.
- You support the operative steering process of the Danish market.
- You are responsible for customer calls and chats via telephone and online chats from Denmark.
- Currently, you are studying business administration/media management or any related university program and can start as soon as possible.
- Ideally you are a native Danish speaker. Experiences in German are an advantage but not essential.
- At best you gained first practical working experience in a start-up environment and are fascinated by fast scalable business models.
- You have strong analytical skills and learn quickly.
- You like to take on responsibility and are able to work independently.
- Responsibility and independence from the first day. Exciting tasks with a steep learning curve, where you can actively help shape our successful start-up.
- Support from experienced colleagues and external experts to further your development.
- Experienced founders (Entrepreneur, former McKinsey consultant) and a dedicated and focused team that will be there to help.
- Fair salary and a flexible, refreshing working atmosphere including drinks and light snacks.
- Modern top floor office with roof terrace in an attractive location in the middle of Frankfurt's up-and-coming train station district.
- Regular company events and table football for lunch breaks.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/jobs/internship-business-development-denmark?s=18056
Um sich für dieses Stellenangebot online zu bewerben, klicken Sie bitte hier.
nicht der richtige Job?